Thursday 16 March 2017

Spring Brilliance and I Wuv You Bunny Easter treat bags

Hello friends!

Inspiration 16th March for Miss Daisy Stamps

Using Jennifer Nilsson Images and

We Are 3 Papers

Today I have some pretty Easter egg treat bags, 

and they could be eaten already as my Children have been eyeing them off LOL

"Have you finished taking photos Mum? Can we eat them now"


I Wuv You Bunny

 

We Are 3 - Spring Brilliance papers


I think the Cat "Coco" wants some too!




Have a lovely day!

Hugs Julie xox


2 comments:

Miss Daisy Stamps said...

Gorgeous Julie! Such a lovely and adorable idea with the sweet bunny and beautiful papers. I hope Coco didn't get any! Thanks for sharing with us. These are delightful. Someone will be very happy! Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

Grandma Bonnie said...

So awesome, Julie! I love how you created your wonderful work if art!