Monday 26 September 2016

Blessings from Above - Baby girl card Jennifer Nilsson Digital Stamp

Hello Friends!

Today I am inspiring you with another gorgeous Image from

Jennifer Nilsson Art with this cute little card for a Baby Girl!


 

 

 

Blessings from Above

WR3 Digital Paper Once Upon a Time Collection 

 

 

 

 

 

This sweet little Baby Image is perfect for your baby cards, I have coloured her pink but it would be just as gorgeous for a baby boy!

 




 

 Jenn's Designs are so sweet so be sure to visit her Shops

JenniferNilssonArt

Miss Daisy Stamps - Jennifer Nilsson Art©

 

 And Visit her Facebook group - Jennifer Nilsson Digital Art Create and Share Group

 

 

I would love you to follow my blog and leave me a comment below.

 

Hugs Julie xox

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

So super lovely, Julie! I love this card!!