Thursday 8 October 2015

Decorate a Jack-o-Lantern with Faery Ink! - Treat Bags

Hello Friends!


Here is a very cute little project you can try for Halloween!

And enter it in the

Decorate a Jack-o-Lantern with Faery Ink Challenge!

 

 

I have made some yummy treat bags.

 

 

 

 

All you need to do is drop by the Faery Ink Blog by the link above, pick out a Pumpkin or 2 and some sentiments! 

I created my own Bottle cap images by first colouring my pumpkin image then photographing it. Then all you need to do is print it out as a 1inch square. Punch out a 1inch circle add a clear dome and stick to your bottle cap. So much fun!

 

 

I made my fun Rosettes by cutting strips 12inches by 4 cm. Score at every 1/4 inch then fold concertina style. Glue ends together and glue to a circle of card.

 

 

 

I hope you enjoy my inspirational project!

Hugs Julie xoox

I am also entering:

 http://challengeupyourlife.blogspot.com.au/ - Candy Wrapper

2 comments:

Deezy Art said...

These are very nice!

Anonymous said...

Oh they look sooo good! I love the rosettes, the papers, the pumpkin - just perfect!

Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life and good luck to you! And Happy Halloween :)

Jessa