Tuesday 23 December 2014

Super Besties Mega Blog Hop


Hello and Welcome to our very special 

SUPER MEGA BESTIES CHRISTMAS BLOG HOP!

We are so excited that Today is the first ever Besties Design Team Blog Hop. This Blog Hop will be hosted by two teams. Both the My Besties 3D Deco Blog and the My Besties Friendship Blog.

 

Das hier ist der 1. große gemeinsame Blog Hop von zwei My Besties Teams. Dieser Blog Hop wird also von zwei My Besties Teams veranstaltet. Zum Einen von My Besties 3D Deco Blog und zum anderen von My Besties Friendship Blog.

With this blog hop we want to make both teams Known to the world. I hope you will stop by and see each one of our Besties Design Team members beautiful creations.

Mit diesem Blog Hop möchte wir gerne beide Teams auf der ganzen Welt bekannter machen. Wir hoffen, ihr seht bei jedem My Besties Designer auf dem Blog vorbei und schaut euch ihre wundervolle Kreationen an.

On both Challenge blogs, there will be something to win. To win, you must meet a few simple rules so that you can be added into the draw. There will also be some small prizes to win on some designers blogs, so do not miss any of the Designers blogs.

Auf beiden Challenge-Blogs, gibt es etwas zu gewinnen. Um zu gewinnen, müsst ihr ein paar einfache Regeln erfüllen, damit ihr dann auch am Ende an der Verlosung teilnehmen könnt.. Es gibt auch einige kleine Preise bei einigen Designern Blogs zu gewinnen,also verpasst keinen Besuch den anderen Designer-Blogs.

 

Here is my Project for the Hop



I have made a band to go around a Box of Chocolate coated Almonds!



I have used a cute 3D Sheet

Little Daisy 3D


The blog hop ends on December 31, at 24:00 clock AM.

The winner we will then announce on both blogs on 02/01/2015.

Der Blog Hop endet am 31. Dezember, um 24:00 Uhr Uhr.

Die Gewinner werden wir dann auf beiden Blogs am 02.01.2015 bekannt geben

 

 

Here are the rules / Hier die Teilnehmer-Regeln

  • Each participant must subscribe to both blogs as followers and leave a comment

  • Jeder Teilnehmer muß sich auf beiden Challenge Blogs als Verfolger eintragen und auch dort einen Kommentar hinterlassen

  • Also you must leave a comment on each of the designers blogs.

  • Ebenso sollte ein Kommentar auf den einzelnen Designer Blogs hinterlassen werden

Here's the Blog Hop List / Hier kommt die Reihenfolge des Blog Hop

 

PLEASE START HERE AT MY BLOG

  • Julie from My Besties 3D Deco Blog  

     

    NEXT PLEASE VISIT ANDREA.N

  • Andrea N. from My Bestie Friendship and My Besties 3D Deco Blog 

  • Angela from My Besties 3D Deco Blog

  • Anita from My Besties Friendship  

  • Anja from My Besties Friendship 

  • Deirdre from My Besties 3D Deco Blog

  • Heike from My Besties Friendship  

  • Bonnie from My Besties 3D Deco Blog

  • Sabina from My Besties Friendship 

  • Mia from My Besties Friendship Blog  

  • Tonnie from My Besties 3D Deco Blog

  • Sabine from My Besties Friendship 

  • Luana from My Besties 3D Deco Blog

  • Sandy from My BestiesFriendship

  • Sonny from My Besties Friendship 

  • Willy from My Besties Friendship 

Now we wish you lots of fun in our international blog hop.

Tell everyone about it on your blog. Feel free to take our banner, here it is below.

Nun wünschen wir euch ganz viel Spaß bei unserem internationalen Blog Hop. Erzählt auch auf euren Blog davon. Gerne dürft ihr unseren Banner mit nehmen, hier kommt er.




 I also have a prize to share so please leave me a comment!

Have a wonderful Christmas Filled with Love and Laughter!

Big Hugs Julie xox


24 comments:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Hi Julie, Sounds like fun. I love Blog Hops...always so much fun inspiration. I look forward to hopping along. Hugs, AntoinetteT

Unknown said...

Hallo liebe Julie, ich beginne nun hier mit dem Blog Hop vom My Besties.
Dein Motiv ist wunderschön und ich wünsche Dir und Deinen Lieben ein schönes Weihnachtsfest und einen tollen Start ins neue Jahr.
LG Regina

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Oh Julie this is so fantastic and gorgeous...i love it...a great design

I wish you a merry christmas and wonderful days.

a big Hug from Andrea from germany xox

Annamaria said...

Hy Julie This is gorgeus great colrs and design. The chocolates....yummie!

I wish you and your familie a beautiful cristmas and a nice holiday.
Hugs Mia from The netherlands

Bea said...

Julie what a nice bloghop, wish you a merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year...

Greetings Bea.

Sabina said...

Hello Julie, a nice project, merry Christmas!
Greets Sabina

Unknown said...

Superbe réalisation et beau montage 3D, hummmm les amandes m'ont l'air bien bonnes!!! LOL!!!
Bon Noël. Bises Val

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh yum and what a wonderful idea for a gift!! Super Julie!

Luana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luana said...

Very pretty Julie. Your projects are always so beautiful. Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

beautiful and it looks yummie
merry christmas hugs Tonnie x

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

When the snow falls down to earth
We love sitting by the hearth
Singing songs of Christmas time
Listening to churchs bells chime

I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Greetings from Germany
Anja

Your creation is so fantastic and wonderful .. love it

Andrea said...

Beautiful card Julie going to do the hop too Hugs Andrea

Ginette Bos said...

Einn zauberhafte Karte.viele grusse Ginette

nnassuss said...

Very Nice Card.

Ein Gruß, der von Herzen kommt,
erreicht auch das Herz des Empfängers

Lg Susann

Heike said...

Eine ganz zauberhafte Karte!!!

GLG Heike

Mimistuff said...

Beautiful!

Lidia R. said...

Hi Julie ! Very pretty project as always!! Happy Holidays! GBYM.

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Hi Julie, It's a really beautiful chocolate box, like always something beautiful of Julie. For the first time I have time to hop over. I'm very ill at the moment with a erysipel om my right leg. I'm for tree weeks in bed now. I only could make the post for our Dutch blog everyday. For the rest of the day I mostly sleep. But now I want to try a part of the hop and enjoy all the beautiful things. I wish you and your beloved a happy new year. Love XXX Dorothy

Carla Chacón Fraija said...

Love the Blog Hops, and love your project
Carla Chacón

Sandy Hentzel said...

Such a pretty package band. I need to remember this one. I love your project, thank you so much for sharing. Awesome hop!

Hugs,
Sandy

ShersL84bed said...

Always something beautiful by you! The name of your blog is perfect. Love your project.

Regina said...

Your card is totally adorable!

Engelchen said...

You did make so a great project. I love it :)
Hugs Geesje