Tuesday 18 November 2014

Guest Designer for Inky Impressions

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

I am very excited to have been chosen to be a Guest Designer for

 Inky Impressions - Pearls Challenge

I was given this gorgeous Digi and Matching Sentiment to use for the challenge!

 

 Digital Stamp : LiLi with Berries

Sentiment : Berry Sweet Sentiment Circle

 

 

I have used Tim Holtz Butterflies and Lattice Dies

 

Crafty Ann Leaf Die

 

Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and My Stash

Other embellishments from my stash!

 

I would like to thank Nicole and Katie and the team for having me for this Challenge!

It has been fun!

Hugs Julie xox

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card! Love those butterflies!

Bad Kitty said...

very beautiful card

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Aww... Julie it was completely my honor to have you as an Inky Impressions GDT this week. Your card using LiLi with Berries is beyond stunning! Your coloring is beautiful Julie! Thanks for your outstanding work... Would love to have you back again sometime!

INKY HUGS!

Nicole : )