Monday 1 September 2014

School card for Magnolia Forever

Hello and welcome!

200 followers Blog Candy HERE

 

This is my last post for today! It is my easel card for

 Magnolia Forever - School

 

 

I didnt have a School themed Tilda so I used this cute sitting Tilda and added some Jolie's Stickers

 

 

Flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts and my stash

Leaf dies from Crafty Ann

 

 

 

Be sure to drop by the challenge blog for a look at the beautiful cards!

Then join the challenge!

 

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:

4 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Very beautiful.

hugs
Claudia

Michelle said...

So lovely. Great colouring.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Bonnie Irvine said...

I love how you have created a scene to surround that sweet image. The butterflies and the fun school elements are so fun. pretty flowers, too. Thanks for joining our Back To School challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Gina's Cards said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love the design gorgeous die cuts and stickers. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
Hugs
Gina x