Tuesday 1 April 2014

I is for In a Line at ABC Challenge Blog

Hello wonderful friends!

I have a new card for the ABC Challenge - In a Line

And this time the sponsor is my dear friend Sherri Baldy

So here is my Card

And here is the Bingo Grid to use

 

 

Sorry my photos are not the best! We have had a lot of rain here in Australia the last 2 weeks, So photography has been hard. I like to take photos in Afternoon Sun! But no Sun for me, so Photo editing software was the only option!

I have used the Pearls, Lace and Flowers Line for my Card!

 

 

I have used this cutie, that I have been wanting to try for a while. She is a little different to the normal Bestie Look, but I fell in love with her!

You can find her HERE

I have coloured with ProMarkers Mainly then just a touch of very watered down Black Distress ink on her socks and dress!

I used the Marianne Doily edge die, Flowers from my Stash, A chipboard sentiment for Mothers Day and some cute wooden birds.

 

 

 

Hop on over to the ABC Blog and join the challenge!

 

Hugs Julie xox


I am also entering the following:

11 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card design Julie, and I love your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxx

Pixie Flutterby said...

So much colour and detail, love the little bird embellishments. Thanks for joining in the UK Besties 'for mum' challenge
Pixie (DT member)

Nikki said...

Gorgeous Julie. She is very pretty. Love the colours, dies and flowers too.

Nikki

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love the bright cheery colors and this card would bring a smile to any mother's face!

Vic said...

Just beautiful! love the image and that chipboard sentiment... infact, i love it all! thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle... Vic, DT x

Unknown said...

It's fabulous Julie good luck with the Besties UK challenge - Carol UK DT xx

Unknown said...

Love love love this,she is just adorable,good luck with the Besties UK Challenge,Jenny GDT

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

Grandma Bonnie said...

So sweet, Julie..i love all the special touches you put on your cards!

nans'creablog said...

What a lovely card you made Julie. So beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at the challenge of My Besties Dutch Girls Design. Good luck.

Nans

Ink before you think 😀 said...

wow Julie love your flowers... thanks for joining at MBDGD.
greets Lilian