Monday 14 April 2014

Darcy's 3rd Birthday Card

Hello Ladies!

Don't forget my Blog Candy HERE

I decided to use this cute little boy image to make a card for my little Man's 3rd Birthday!

 

You can find him HERE

I have coloured him with ProMarkers and Distress re-inkers.

 

 

 

 

 I had to hunt around for some boy embellishments, I found some Spotty papers with coordinating tags.

Some paper clips, and wooden MDF number 3. And 2 cute birds. I wrapped some twine around, And added some brads.

 

 I like these sentiment word stickers!

 

I have to wait a few weeks to give it to Darcy! Hope you liked my card!

Please join the challenge!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Julie also your card under.

gr karin

Unknown said...

This is so cute I love it - beautiful card and colouring and the sentiment is perfect :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, hope you have a lovely week, Em xx

Donna Ellis said...

Julie, this is adorable - I especially like the dymo labeler words! Wonderful colors! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Dawn said...

Ahhh! What a cute little card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Laurian said...

Such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dreams

Tamie said...

super fun image, super fun layout and super fun polka dots! Love it :)Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Polka Dots Challenge.

Tamie DT

Nonni said...

Very fun card, I really like the color scheme and your coloring. Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

Gerrina said...

Fun and cute card! I like the colours you've used! Thank you for taking the Time Out and join us, Gerrina

The Sparkly Fairy said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining us at The Crafting Cafe. Good Luck!

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow, I love your colouring, Fun card x
Thank you for joining in our challenge over in "Feeling Crafty" Good luck x

perfectly4med said...

Great card! Lots to see and look at.

Thanks for joining us this month at The Crafting Cafe and good luck!

Neil