Tuesday 1 April 2014

3D Decoupage Card for Easter


Hello and welcome to my blog today!


I have been getting right into 3D Decoupage lately and having so much fun with it, since I started the


A Few days ago with the help of some lovely girlfriends, Deirdre, Bonnie and Ange, I created a new Facebook Group Called - 3D Decoupage and Paper Tole Cards and Creations


I realized that there were no groups for this particular type of craft.

The new group has been a real success so far with 260 members in just a few short days.


We are offering Tutorials and a place to showcase all of the wonderful 3D work that is being created.



Anyway now to the reason for todays post.

I have been on the look out for Digital 3D Sheets and have come across these beauties at Cuddly Buddly

This 3D Sheet is called

Toby Tumble Happy Easter and you can find it HERE


Now Cuddly Buddly have a feathers Challenge on their blog at the moment so I thought I would enter the Challenge as well.


Here is my Card


 

 

I cut out all of the image pieces then layered them with foam dots . Finally adding some Stickles here and there for some sparkle!

I used a little bit of Yellow Bobble trim, flowers from my stash, and the Tim Holtz Butterfly Border at the top. A strip of wide yellow lace behind the image, some feathers and bling.

Also I used the Sentiment that comes with the sheet. I love the tiny bees!


The Background Papers are from a coordinating set you can find HERE at Cuddly Buddly too!



 

 

Tag above see the tiny bees!

Detailed picture of the layering below!

 

 

 

 

 I hope you like this card!

Hugs Julie xox


1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is so lovely.....the colors the embellishments everything!