Monday 17 March 2014

Lets Celebrate at Paper Nest Dolls Norway

Welcome back again!

This is my 3rd post for today!

Here is my card for the 6th Challenge at the Paper Nest Dolls Norway - Celebration and Birthday Challenge

 

I just had to try this cute image she is  Nautical Ellie  and I have coloured her with ProMarkers and Distress Re-Inkers

  She can be found HERE

 

 

 I used a weathered wood background paper and a cute KanBan Sailing Boat Paper behind her.

I distress all of the edges and frantage powder as well!

 

 

 

 

I used Tim Holtz Tickets. Some seaweed from my local Beach, flowers from my Stash, Wild orchid crafts and Kaiser.

 

 

 

 

 

A Cute little glass bottle with sand and shell inside. I also added some shells to the arrangement.

I have some pretty white lace behind!

And lastly some bronze charms!

 

 

 

 I hope you like it! The Design Team have made some gorgeous cards so pop on over and take a look and join the fun!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.com.au/ - Flowers pearls and lace

9 comments:

Paper Nest Dolls said...

Loveee !! Hugsxxx

Victoria Lavender said...

My you're busy! Thanks for finding time to visit my challenge start up "AAA Cards". Looking forward to you entry too. While I was here I joined your followers. Have a great week.

Hjørdis said...

So very sweet, and with nice colouring :0) Thank you for sharing with us at Card and scrap.
Hjørdis DT

Dawn G Designs said...

What an AWESOME card! I absolutely love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafts Galore Encore!
Dawn

Anne Temple said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love everything about it. SO glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

Unknown said...

wow love all this and what lovely embellishments too, fitting for our challenge over on artistic inspirations xx

Helen said...

sweet card; thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge. Regards, Helen

Dawn G Designs said...

Love your card and all of the elements you put on it! The image is adorable! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore EncoreUse a digi stamp #3, Dawn DT Member x

Eret said...

Julie, this card is one of my favorite. I love this color combo. Blue and brown are fantastic together. Love all the pretty embellishments you've added and your beautiful coloring. Thank you so much for sharing your stunning card with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle. I hope you'll join with us again in aou new challenge.
Eret x