Friday 31 January 2014

E is for Embellish

Hello and Hugs to you all!

Our sponsors for this challenge is Kenny K

and Bunny Zoe

 

I picked a Kenny K image called Paige Parasol and she is available HERE

 

 

I have coloured with Promarkers and Distress Re-Inkers

And have distressed all edges with brown ink, to give a steam punk/vintage feel!

 

 

 As it was an Embellishment Challenge, I had the chance to use up lots of my goodies!

I love using lots of bits and pieces.

 

 

 I have used Charms, Lace, Flowers, Ribbon, Vintage style brads.

I used my Tim Holtz Clock Die!

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my card! I really loved making this one!

 

Please drop over to the ABC Blog and take a look at the other wonderful cards by the DT ladies and Join in the challenge!

 

Hugs Julie xox


I am also entering this card in the following: 
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/challenge-84-add-real-ribbon.html - Ribbon
 http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/february-challenge.html - Handmade Bow

17 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Stunning Julie, beautifully coloured and I love all the different embellishments. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Ivonne said...

Gorgeous vintage card Julie! So many amazing details, the ribbons and flowers are so beautiful and the metal embellishments look fabulous. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

Mirella said...

I love how versatile this card is! And so full of embellies - takes a while to notice them all :-) Fabulous job! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is stunning Julie, your so talented.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin


Unknown said...

This is a super sexy card! I love the coloring. The timepieces are perfect accents. Thank you for joining TTPH this week.

Sabrina said...

That is one super-fantastic umbrella! When I visit Paris I always go and look in the window of a little umbrella shop there - this one wouldn't be out of place in their window displays. Thanks for playing along with the CCEE Stampers this week.

Nikki said...

Absolutely gorgeous Julie. I love everything about it.

Nikki

Barbara Bruder said...

Such a pretty card!! Love all the embellishments you've used. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara

Julie Gleeson said...

Wow Sabrina, I would love to visit Paris! Hags Julie xox

Julie Gleeson said...

Thank you Nikki! Hugs xox

Susan Hogan said...

Steampunked to perfection! Love it and the way you have drawn all your colours together with the image. Beautiful lace too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge.

papillon digital design said...

Stunning card. Love it.Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamp4joy. Hope you join us next time too.
Pam
Digistamps4joy (DT member)
The BugBytes (Personal blog)

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - beautifully coloured image and fabulous embellies.
Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

This is really pretty. I like the image, how you colored it, and all the embellishments you used. Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Crafter's Cafe. Shannon DT

Unknown said...

Great card, lovely image,wonderful embelishments.Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our anything goes challenge hugs Tania (DT)xx

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us for the CCEE Stampers challenge.

Vannessa said...

Wow this is just gorgeous - love all the different embellishments you added! Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Challenges this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Fussy & Fancy DT