Thursday 14 November 2013

Zebra Stripes Christmas Card

 

 

Hello to all my friends!

 

 

I have some news today!

 

A few days ago I was asked to be on the Design Team for ABC Challenge BlogSpot 

 

 

I very happily accepted and Here is my first card for their Z for Zebra Use Black and White and/or Stripes Challenge

 

 

 

I have used a Bugaboo Digital Stamp called Christmas Heels. You Can find it HERE

I coloured with my Promarkers!

The Sentiment I made up Myself!

 



 

I used a Zebra Print Paper for my Background that I found in my Stash.

I also found some Black Lace, Christmas Sparkle Leaves, some Black Seam Binding, Flowers from Live and Love Crafts and my Stash, Charms and Stick Pin.

 

 

 

 

 

I quite like this design, and I think it would be great for those young Party Animals out there! LOL

 

You should pop on over and take a look at the other DT Cards they are all amazing! Then join in the Challenge! 

Hugs Julie!

xox

 

I will also be entering this card in the following:

http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com.au/ - Not your typical Christmas

7 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

SO very OH LA LA. Love it! Thank yu for joining us at DTBST this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Amy A said...

Oooooh how pretty. Love it! Great image and fabulous design and details. Loving that little shoe charm!! :) Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week.

Amy~DT

PennyRae's Mandala Creation's said...

Wow, what a great project. Love it. Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces. PennyRae DT

carol said...

Wonderful creation... thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Crafting Vicky said...

oh wow this is stunning. Just love the fabulous embellishments. The sentiments are just perfect for this card. And the shoes ;o) Got to loooove them!

Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

Unknown said...

Super card. I love the image with the sentiment and the background paper. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

Helen said...

Love it - the black and red work really well together.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x