Friday 15 November 2013

Birthday Animals Release at Sami Stamps

 

 

I am back again!

 

 

I have some brand new Digi's to show you from Sami Stamps!

 

 

They are really gorgeous and fun designs!

 



 

 

I love these digi's so much that I just had to choose two to use on my cards.

This one is Frog Birthday!

 

 

 

He was fun to colour with my Promarkers! Then I added some Stickles to the present.

I wanted a bright fun Card! And I think it turned out alright!

 

 

 

I made my own sentiment for this card! And these flowers were from my good friend Roberta!

These cute dragonfly charms are from my stash!

 

 

I am entering this card in the following:

 http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.com.au/ - Anything goes with ribbon
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Spots or stripes - My Spots are so bright and cheerful

The next card is using Miss Kangaroo Birthday! I had to use this one because I live in Australia, and I have them living along my road! Actually just 30mins ago there was one in my backyard!

 

 

 

She is a real beauty with her joey in her pouch!

Again I have coloured with my Promarkers, using the dotting effect!

I have used one of my favourite colour schemes this time.

I also made my own sentiment banner for this card!

 

 

 

I used my much loved Tim Holtz Butterfly Border.

 

 

This Gorgeous Lace and Ribbon was from my friend, the lovely Rose! My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, My Stash and again from my Friend Roberta!

Charms and Stick pin are from my stash!

 

 This Card I am entering into the following:

http://crafting-with-dragonflies.blogspot.com.au/ - Things with wings and stick pin

I am sure you will love this new release so why not pop on over to Sami Stamps for a peek. The other DT cards are stunning and There is a freebee on offer, so you can join in the challenge!

 

Hugs Julie xox

15 comments:

Wynn said...

This is a beautiful card. Everything about it is so eye catching the colour combo, I love the sentiment and your stick pin is fab. How lucky are you to have a Kangaroo in your backyard. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies this week.
Hugs Wynn DT x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

Ina G said...

I just LOVE your kangaroo card. Beautiful colours layout butterflies - well all the embellies gorgeous flowers and lovely stick pin oh and I see BLING. Just an awesome card. So glad you shared it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our latest challenge. Ina. DT

Colleen said...

Both cards are beautiful. the frog is so fun and definitely cheery! your little kanga and roo are adorable too, you are right these are fantastic digis! thank you for sharing the with us as Seize the Birthday.

Jo said...

2 lovely cards, I especially like the froggy one, well cos i'm a froggy girl lol, but both are fantastic. Thank you for joining in with us at Little Miss Muffet challenges.
Jo xx

Unknown said...

I knew there would be beautiful cards being made with your goodies. Enjoy, my friend!
hugs--
Roberta
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

Unknown said...

I love the kangaroo card, the beautiful pastel colours and the embellishments used, very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef and good luck x

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful project thanks for joining the fun at The Stamping Chef ..goodluck ..Anita DT :)

Glenda J said...

These are both so fun! Great details and I love the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

Susan Hogan said...

Fabulous card - love the border and the whole sparkle of it. Your stick pin is great too - love that little bird. Thanks for sharing with us at at Crafting with Dragonflies and for the tip of the freebie! did you get your's from Hilde on this current challenge?

Dina said...

wauh what a perfect one thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

Annette said...

Wow, both gorgeous cards. Love the butterfly top on the second one. Fab kanga image too.
Thanks for joining in with us this week for our challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Pink Gem Designs,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.
 

happyglitzygirl said...

Just beautiful, love everything about it, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonfly, blessings Hilde

Unknown said...

Stunning card, I love your colour pallet and the flowers and pin are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragon flies with our wings and stickpin challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

judith@poppy cottage said...

Beautiful cards, the kangeroo image particularly is so cute, and the colours are really pretty. Love the layered butterflies. Thanks for joining our current challemge at Crafting with Dragonflies, Judith xx